- We are governed and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and abide by their Code of Conduct. They can be contacted on www.sra.org.uk.
- The term “Firm” means Leasehold Law LLP.
- The term “Partner” is used to refer to a member of Leasehold Law LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing or qualification.
- The Firm holds professional indemnity insurance cover.
- A list of Partners is available for inspection at our registered office.
- All Partners carry on business with others in partnership in accordance with the Partnership Act 1990 (as amended).
- This site is only intended to provide you with information concerning the services offered by the Firm.
- Use of the Firm’s site does not imply or give rise to any contractual or solicitor/client relationship between the Firm and you.
- If you decide to instruct the Firm, it will be subject to its Terms of Business, a copy of which will be issued to clients together with a full quotation.
- We reserve the right to decline instructions at our discretion if appropriate.
Accuracy of Content
- We have made every effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate.
- Errors and omissions do occur and you should check with the Firm directly if you believe an error has been made.
- The content of this site does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it without taking specific legal advice.
- The Firm disclaims all liability for your use of the site and the information contained herein.
Use of this Site
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use this website.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- If you are unhappy with our service please download our complaints procedure here.
- Should you have any issues with the website please contact us.
|Name:||Leasehold Law LLP|
|Business:||Limited Liability Partnership|
|Registered Office:||Woolwich House
43 George Street
|Companies House Number:||OC394740|
|Solicitors Regulation Authority Number:||619617|
|VAT Registration Number:||214 3640 41|